Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Cross Tech pack

ph1lb

Hi all

I'm about to buy a new Yaris Cross Design, cant decide on the teck pack or not - is it worth it? any advice welcome

thanks

• Like 1

I believe it includes the 9" Smart Connect? I decided to go that route this time, as while cable connection android auto is fine for longer trips, it got pretty cumbersome for shorter trips and then I ended up not using it a lot of the time. The 9" Smart connect is the only system available with wireless Apple carplay/Android auto currently.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CruxisCore said:

I believe it includes the 9" Smart Connect? I decided to go that route this time, as while cable connection android auto is fine for longer trips, it got pretty cumbersome for shorter trips and then I ended up not using it a lot of the time. The 9" Smart connect is the only system available with wireless Apple carplay/Android auto currently.

thanks, I;ve been to 2 x dealers. One says wireless is Apple only, the other says both but I will try and get to the bottom of that

I have a YC with Tech pack, overall I think it is a good system, the satnav is very good and you don't need to pay for any updates for 3 years, which is fine with me because I will probably trade in by then. the only down side is that there is no way to turn the radio off, You can turn the volume down or put on mute. When I placed the order I negotiated with the dealer to ask what they would throw in FOC. They obviously wanted a sale so I managed to get this and supagard for the paintwork and upholstery free. Might be worth trying to negotiate instead of paying an extra £500.

2 hours ago, MikeB2 said:

I have a YC with Tech pack, overall I think it is a good system, the satnav is very good and you don't need to pay for any updates for 3 years, which is fine with me because I will probably trade in by then. the only down side is that there is no way to turn the radio off, You can turn the volume down or put on mute. When I placed the order I negotiated with the dealer to ask what they would throw in FOC. They obviously wanted a sale so I managed to get this and supagard for the paintwork and upholstery free. Might be worth trying to negotiate instead of paying an extra £500.

thanks Mike sounds like you got a good deal. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links