Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Landcruiser 150 (2019) oil service

Haych

Hi guys just wanted some information I have a 69 plate LC and a few months back I got it serviced from main dealership so an oil change and after a 1 hour journey the car feels like it can’t breath I believe they don’t change filters and just suck the oil out. Is this true  

Also is the oil change and filter change same as the previous models or is it different and do u need to reset service light 

Please advise thanks guys

• 2 weeks later...

On 7/4/2023 at 9:39 PM, Haych said:

Hi guys just wanted some information I have a 69 plate LC and a few months back I got it serviced from main dealership so an oil change and after a 1 hour journey the car feels like it can’t breath I believe they don’t change filters and just suck the oil out. Is this true  

Also is the oil change and filter change same as the previous models or is it different and do u need to reset service light 

Please advise thanks guys

Hi

I would take it straight back. But i highly doubt they would have missed the oil filter. Also by not changing the oil filter won't give those symptoms described.

However, you may find you need new air filter and has not been changed. Not the first time when i have paid for a serice and not all the filters have been changed or even cleaned out. Best check everything before leaving dealership.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links