Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Great While It Lasted

sh22

Nearly 12 months old now and the new CHR Excel 2.0 litre with a JBL system and white pearlescent paintwork I bought has been outstanding in all areas.

However the pull of owning 4 previous Lexus cars has been a little to hard to resist.   A LS460, GS450h,  two ES300h's  have also been a joy.   Given that Toyota and Lexus both introduced their  Relax Servicing/Warranty scheme a little while back how can any other car manufacturer hope to compete with a 10 year warranty scheme and the only single criteria is to have an annual service during normal warranty periods and after the 3 year Lexus warranty and the 5 year Toyota warranty expires.   

So next week I travel to Lexus  Cambridge from East Yorkshire to view a 2022 Lexus ES300h, my third.   Holding deposit allows me first refusal and I'm expecting and hoping their car is as good as my 2022 CHR.   

I don't intend to leave a number of genuine Toyota accessories on my car so if any member is interested please private message me.  All items bought from the supplying Toyota dealer in August 2022

• Front and Rear mud flaps
  • Front and Rear winter rubber mats
  • Boot Liner
  • Rear Bumper Protector in Polished Aluminum or steel, not sure what it's made from.  The part is held in place with double sided tape.
  • Scissor jack and Handle and the two molded polystyrene foam inserts that fit to the boot floor adjacent to a space saver wheel/tyre.    I intend to transfer my space saver across to the ES so if you wanted that option a pre owned or new Toyota space saver would be needed.   Mine was a brand new genuine Toyota supplied space saver for the CHR  Part Number is T42600-F4211   and cost £138.12 plus Vat  after a 15% parts discount due to the size of the original order.   Not a huge cost for people who like to have a proper spare rather than those appalling tyre inflation kits.        

Maybe after a couple of years with my 3rd ES I might just come back and consider the latest CHR due out in 2024.  I can see on YouTube it looks the business. 

SPARE WHEEL AND TOOLS.jpg

SPARE WHEEL AND TOOLS WITHOUT WHEEL.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Steve,  having owned a couple of lexus cars previously ourselves I can understand the pull, the ES300H is a lovely car and as it would be your third, unless it's only got three wheels 😅that's your new car.👍

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links