Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Heating settings

Edward F

This photo is of the heating controls in my Toyota. Can anyone explain to me why I have two "auto" settings please? And how to set auto for temperature? Thank you. To clarify I have an "auto" in the fan dial (on the left) and an auto button on the press buttons going left to right under the two dials... IMG-20230803-WA0000.thumb.jpeg.6c2d700dc212bdb51d1375e2106cd79f.jpeg

It looks like one is for auto fan speed, so i assume the other is auto temp, which is set by the right dial?? :confused1:

Got it. But what does it mean to leave the fan on auto separate to setting a temperature. On most cars, set the temp and the car controls the fan to suit... Surely it's kinda overkill? Hence why I was asking, thinking I've missed something 😂. Air con coming on is by pushing in the centre of the left dial I think. Thanks for your reply, you've got or had the same panel layout have you? 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links