Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

So we bought also a IQ..

Dutchrav

Hi all, thank you for this post and nice upgrade of your IQ, i just buy a 2014 model of IQ, what did you advise as top 10 upgrade TODO ? Thx 🙂

Upgrade of the interior dome light for sure. Like the Head Up Display very much because it shows also the water temperature. The LED bulbs in the headlights for better light and gives it more fresh look.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Today changed the 12v Battery for new Varta one.. the genuine Toyota one was new placed in August 2023 when i bought the IQ but had just 11,6v last weeks and it sounds weak at start. This is the 3rd original Toyota Battery in my life that did not make it 1 full year. No warranty as i bought the IQ as-is... 

Also changed all rear taillight bulbs for LED bulbs. Much more bright. Some connectors are on its way to make/have double reversing lights AND still have the red foglight on one side. 

Relay for the camera mod is still in backorder. Changed the orderd 14v version for a 12v version so now hope to receive it soon.

Whats left to say?

Only that people walking by ask questions about the IQ.. its nice, its cute, they ask about the brand (?) or ask if it runs on peanuts. Afterall all positive. Somehow the IQ have their attention. The size, the coulour or the shape..  i dont know.

I only know i just have it for 6 months and love it. 

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

Today finished the taillight LED mod. All are LED bulbs and have white reverse light on both sides now.
Same bulb on one side switch to red when foglight is used.

IMG_8043.thumb.JPG.52836d15677af860df357b82e4cd9d09.JPG

IMG_8042.thumb.JPG.f1d6de79b9925b7a8fdfaa46934870ce.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

That rear bumper is amazing, have a link?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links