Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tow bar for Estima Aeras 2006

Newfies

Having mixed advice on towbar, and towing, with an Estima Aera 2006 import. Some say can't use it for towing. Also can't find a tow bar anywhere

I bought one from Watlng and it was awful. Too narrow between the mounts, off centre and crooked.

Cut it apart and made a better one with a removable towball.

15 hours ago, Newfies said:

Having mixed advice on towbar, and towing, with an Estima Aera 2006 import. Some say can't use it for towing. Also can't find a tow bar anywhere

The Facebook Estima forum came up with this name some time ago...I believe a few did get a towbar fitted by them/him.

RD Autoelectric, Derby

Below is the reply I received when I  looked at the possibility of fitting a towbar a couple of years ago.

I decided I didn't want one so never followed it up but it might still be worth a try.?

"Due to your type of vehicle, the best advice we can recommend is that you speak to our experienced engineer, Darren, on 07774600119 who will be able to discuss this with you."

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links