Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

OLD new member

local hero

Hi all I was a member a long time ago in the rav 4 section and still have my 16 year old Rav which Anchorman fitted a twin exhaust for me and still looks good although Big Kev described it as 2 baked bean tins🤔 anyway I have just sold my Lexus and have ordered a new Yaris cross from Lindop! Does Kingo do a booster for the Cross?? I am coming from this  

Resized_20220705_2011482.thumb.jpeg.051ca2b6548f58b4cf35c7c5d6e09250.jpegto a yaris cross! door think I will notice any difference? Anchorman I tried to message you but apparently you don't do messages!!

• Like 2

Yup.  You will notice it will be significantly easier to get in and out of.

As an aside, Tuesday night we had to rush to A&E.  Cruised at 70 true,  averaged 52mph and achieved 59mpg.  It was not significantly noisy but that is very subjective.

• Like 2

Thanks only test drove yaris yesterday very light steering, handles well, seems a bit lacking in power to me, might be that I had just got out of a 4.3 ltr V8 I have ordered a red one been told delivery will be December but not in a hurry if its late then it will be a 2024 and still got my trusty Rav🖕Stew

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links