Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Armrest for toyota yaris hybrid 2017?

ogen1998

Hello there,

I just joined this club and this is my first ever post here 🙂 Im also recently a new owner to a toyota yaris hybrid 2017. I love the car but im so used to having an armrest from my previous cars and it kind if hurts my shoulders if i dont have it.

So i've been looking around the internet in hopes of finding an armrest that would fit my car but since im so new to toyota i dont know which one would fit and where to even begin looking. Do you guys have any experience with buying and installing one? What recommendations do you have? Would appreciate it if you shared the knowledge with me.

Big thanks! 🙂 

I got one from here for my last Yaris (2017). It fitted well and I was very pleased with it. There may be cheaper ones available on Amazon? Just search for "Yaris 2017 Armrest" and some should pop up...

This one looks quite good and a reasonable price too...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, CPN said:

I got one from here for my last Yaris (2017). It fitted well and I was very pleased with it. There may be cheaper ones available on Amazon? Just search for "Yaris 2017 Armrest" and some should pop up...

Thanks for the recommendation.

Tell me more about the one that you got. Was the height good? Was it in the way of the handbrake?

2 minutes ago, ogen1998 said:

Thanks for the recommendation.

Tell me more about the one that you got. Was the height good? Was it in the way of the handbrake?

Yes, the height was great for me (I'm 6' 3") and the quality of the leather was excellent. Also, yes, it did make it a bit more awkward to apply the handbrake but since I have never used the handbrake in both the (2014 & 2017) Yaris Hybrids that I owned, it wasn't an issue for me. I only ever use the transmission lock ("P") when stationary. (stops the possibility of the pads sticking to the discs - which they were prone to do on the Yaris's I owned...)

• Like 1

AliExpress search function of “2017 Yaris armrest” found these and a lot more. 

IMG_6525.thumb.png.51aabce653f8d89c014a17a74ba0bddc.png

• Like 1

Got me thinking how different we all are when I had my mk3 the lack of an arm rest never bothered me. Now I have my mk4 the arm rest really annoys me and I keep it in the upright position all the time 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, CPN said:

I got that one from the Italian Wood Company I think is the same as yours for my Mark3 Yaris Colin, and when I got the Mark4, I put it in my wife’s 2015 Yaris. It’s a much better armrest than the cheap puny plastic thing that they stuck in the Mark4😩

43 minutes ago, Bernard Foy said:

I got that one from the Italian Wood Company I think is the same as yours for my Mark3 Yaris Colin, and when I got the Mark4, I put it in my wife’s 2015 Yaris. It’s a much better armrest than the cheap puny plastic thing that they stuck in the Mark4😩

I would tend to agree with you about that Bernard.

Thank you all for your replies! 🙂 

Really appreciated.

I just purchased this one for anyone wondering. I read good reviews on it.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links