Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking to buy.

Hickymoto

Morning all I have joined this morning I live in mid Kent and I will be soon looking for a Aygo my budget is not large £1500 and need to sell my present car first.

I am looking at present and have seen many cars on line and the prices vary considerably. So Im looking for advice from members.

Thanks in advance. John

• Like 1

Welcome, John.

That won't be easy with the budget you have. Sadly, these days, £1500 is banger territory given the current prices being asked for used cars.

Condition is everything. A private sale might be best if you can find one.

I'd probably consider an earlier Yaris too.

Good luck.

• Like 2

Hello,is your budget £1500 in total,or plus the proceeds from your existing Aygo?

As that makes a big difference obviously.

I would go with the advice above if £1500 is the total.

An older Yaris can be a very good buy, although finding one that has been looked after properly, with a reasonable mileage might not be so easy.

Worth looking for though, especially if you could find one that has been owned for years by an older person who is maybe giving up driving.

As RUToyota says, condition is everything, look out for rust on the underside towards the rear of the car.

• Like 2

Hi John, Welcome lots of good advice when you need it and always welcome when you give it. As mentioned above are the proceeds from the sale of your other car to be added on top of the £1500.

I agree with the above .😀

Welcome in John, MK1 Yaris would be a good bet if your can find one otherwise would go for a Yaris MK2 a tad more over a MK1 Aygo but probably looking at around £1700 for either.

• Like 1

Hi John. Welcome. It's going to be hard to find a good one in the price range you have mentioned. Ever since Covid, all the used car prices have gone trough the roof.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links