Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japanese imports - where do you all buy parts?.

monkeysagain

hello folks, 

A general question, rather than brand or model specific.

Where do you find parts?. ie without being without the use of your car for ages, whilst finding and possibly importing. 

Brake pads/discs, thermostats, sensors, suspension parts, exhaust, all the way to windscreens body panels, light clusters etc.  

ie servicing, wear & tear, and cosmetic repairs

Are the owners of grey imports occasinally without the use of their car for ages, whilst sourcing and importing parts ?

• 2 months later...

Amayama are very good and most of not all service parts are the same as a Yaris so just ask your local dealer and they will inform you 

• Like 1

Seek and ye shall find.!...but with JDM vhicles you may have to spend a little more time depending on what you need and the vehicle in question.

Service parts are generally widely available from the likes of eBay etc. and many models share the same parts.

Websites like Toyodiy and Megazip are very useful for parts identification. (OEM part numbers)

I have had my V6 Estima for 8 years now and have yet to fail to find any parts I needed, though to be fair it's been so reliable that I've only ever needed service parts.

The only "exotic" part I've ever needed was a rear driveshaft oil seal and I sourced that quite easily.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links