Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Steering stalk pins on UK 2014-2020 Aygo

JonMJHarding

Hi - does anyone have the electrical pin connector use and or wiring diagram for the six plugs on the Aygo steering column stalks (ie for lights, windscreen wipers - and assume the steering wheel controls for cruise and stereo). 

The reason I ask is i am going to use the column stalks and wheel for a restomod project so need to connect all the controls to the right wires in the car!

Also don't suppose anyone knows where I can buy the plugs from -ie type I need?

I could buy an interior wiring loom (about £80 from a breakers) that I think has all the plugs and wires! I need but the column, steering wheel and stalks have only cost £80. 🙂

Many thanks

Jon

Audio controls will work, there is no CC on the 1.0 1KRFE just a speed limiter on the Mk2, the spline on the column should be the same but the clockspring (spiral cable) is different

you are talking multiple systems across many diagrams, without looking at the diagrams for both models side by side I could not tell you the connector pinouts, 06 is an early aygo, and it depends on what year the part's car is

A quick look, the wipers use the same 2 plugs - headlights/indicator are completely different the Mk2 it's all low current BCM controlled, the Mk1 is old style mechanical with high current contacts

imho leave the stalks well alone

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links