Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Townace 1992 2.0 Auto diesel

Sychologist

Hi, I’m struggling to replace the slow blow fuses behind the drivers seat. I initially thought they were male but now I’m confused. The 40 and 60 amp are female but I can’t remove the white or yellow fuses. I now have both male and female black fuses but neither seem to fit. I attach a picture showing the slot where the green fuse sits on the left which appears to be different from the slot for the black fuse on the right?  Any suggestions please.50376F16-5660-4E30-BDB5-6E201924AD27.thumb.jpeg.d25be2be6a05d02af2e63c16c48cdf87.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for all the help.  Best access is from under the passenger seat. Remove the black plastic inlet pipe over the top of the engine and you can get sufficient access. It’s easier to slacken the bolts either end of the fuse holder as they are slots not holes. The fuse holder can then be got out for easier access to the fuses which are bolted in.

• Like 1

Topic moved to Japanese Imports

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links