Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris hybrid MK1 wing mirror

ouzair

Hi All

Quick query about my wing mirror. Someone has damanged my wing mirror on my auris hybrid (MK1) it looks as though the black plastic clip is broken so the mirror housing is loose on the part it sits on. Can hear the power when using the electric fold so hoping its just the clip thats the issue. I am looking to buy a sencond hand mirror and take the clip from there to fit mine. My mirror has  E8024112 stamped under the mirror housing. When looking on eBay I can find mirrors with that code but they seem to be for other auris models with no repeater in the mirror. Can anyone advise if the the rest of the fitting and clip is the same?

Hi, 

don’t worry about this code, it’s a part number and no need to match. You need to make sure it’s from same spec car with built in turn signal. And yes, used original Toyota with original glass is the best option. Try to avoid new aftermarket mirrors, they simply not worth the effort. I know from personal experience. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links