Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

my t app locked

missyy

vrified my toyota ago x on the toyota website and they have verified its my car.. downloaded my toyota app registred account then to verify me it asked for the milage but iput the odo trip in 3 times now it tells me i have exceeded my atempts to go to a toyota dealer to do it manualy so off to harry feeney toyota in blackpool they dont seem to be interested in helping and keep telling me to call dealer that sold it which is in stoke on trent so i did they told me all good at their end how to resolve this as toyota response is not aceptabe  

That's a bit of a tricky one - If the dealers won't help, you can try e-mailing cr@toyota.co.uk to see if they will help, and if they can't, get them to arrange an appointment with your chosen dealer as that usually lights a fire under their proverbials to help.

• Haha 1

thanks i will try that

• 3 weeks later...

Having the same issue...did you get it resolved?

yes i just persisted at a dealership 

• 2 months later...

Hi, I bought a new Landcruiser from the Milton Keynes dealership. I cannot connect the app on my phone to my car because it states I have exceeded the 3 attempts allowed. It has now been over 3 months and the dealership has not helped. Has anybody had a similar issue and if so can you please advise.

thanks

Eddie

yes had same issue dealer has to reset the system. and remove old owner from system you have to be tough with them but it can be done if you know old owner you can ask them to sign out of the app and reset your head unit in car .. but toyota is very slow at updating 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links