Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Additional Smart Key for 2009 Voxy

JONJAZ1956

Hi can anyone tell me how to program a blank 4 button smart key to my Voxy? Key coders seem to have 315MHz key seems to be 312MHz is this a problem? Guy who I bought the key from claims that it makes no difference but auto locksmiths near me (West Yorkshire) are reluctant.20240108_123437.thumb.jpg.efe8350a7bc0db5511d5c32164b91655.jpg

You have to go into the car on techstream(toyota system) as a different model to be able to do it but it is possible but a right pain. Where abouts west yorkshire are you

Hi in Dewsbury I have a working key that functions fine but want the security of a spare. I have asked quite a few auto locksmiths who seem very confused!  I have one guy in Leicester who says he can do it but I would have to drive the car to him.  Head unit is all in Japanese but works, not the satnav of course. Don't mind travelling and paying just want it sorted.

I am in Knottingley west Yorkshire and i am willing to give it a go one night. I have the toyota softwere message me on 07393499351 tomorrow and we can arrange

HI James sorry the notification ended up in my junk folder.  The car is in for an MOT at the moment should be done tomorrow.  I will let you know, thanks for your offer.

• 1 month later...

O.P. did you manage to get the spare key re-programmed? I'm in the same position and have a spare key that needs programming. Been quoted 70 pounds by auto locksmith. Does that sound reasonable?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi now all sorted I found a great guy in Bradford who supplied and programmed a spare key he is called Ibrar 07927802228.  He can do keys for most imported cars.

On 4/8/2024 at 9:27 AM, JONJAZ1956 said:

Hi now all sorted I found a great guy in Bradford who supplied and programmed a spare key he is called Ibrar 07927802228.  He can do keys for most imported cars.

Hi, I also managed to get a new spare key programmed by a mobile auto locksmith in Stockport.

He couldn't program the spare key that came with the car but I think it was because it's for another Toyota model. When I opened the key fob to compare, the circuit board was different from the key fob that worked.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links