Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

23 GR Sport pre face-lift?

giffardo

I've seen a 23 plate GR sport car but it looks like it has the old stereo and non digital cockpit, looks like a pre face-lift car. Take it not all 23 plates are new facelift?

Yes, something I found myself. There are still quite a few pre-reg 23 plates with delivery miles that were actually the old model. 

Easiest way to spot a facelift is the infotainment screen, the facelift cars have a bigger screen with only the three buttons at the bottom middle. 

Interesting, thing is the specs on autotrader say its the newer engine with 140bhp but I don't think that's correct if it has old infotainment 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, giffardo said:

Interesting, thing is the specs on autotrader say its the newer engine with 140bhp but I don't think that's correct if it has old infotainment 

Yes, unfortunately there are several incorrect listings on Auto Trader regarding the engine size and CO2. You might want to see the discussion on the previous thread:

https://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/217862-confused-fella-buying-corolla/#comment-1751304

• Like 1

Thanks, will have a test drive of both to decide

6 hours ago, giffardo said:

There are many wrong listings about unfortunately, it was specifically a 2023 facelift 140hp I wanted  

I’d shortlisted a few cars only to find out that they were actually the old spec engine and not the newer 140hp one despite being listed as having it. It was only when contacting the dealers I’d found out. 

companies pre register cars to keep the sales figures up. why you have to be careful.  

13 hours ago, twintopp said:

companies pre register cars to keep the sales figures up. why you have to be careful.  

There is a nearby dealer that still had 2 old model March 2023 registered 1.8 Corollas, both delivery miles 50-100 and not sold after 10 months.

Me being a thicko.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links