Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

59 Plate Toyota Yaris for sale

Tonycu

I have a 59 plate Toyota Yaris petrol car  for sale  as we are getting a new Yaris cross and I am inheriting my wife’s 72 plate yaris

The car has been in the family since 2018 ,I had it first and then gave it to my daughter and recently got it back from her as she bought my Audi A3 from me so just needed a car while we wait for our new car

The car is aYaris TR2 5dr 1.0M Pro first registered on a 59 plate it has an mot until 6th October 2024 and has 86000 miles on it

it is in good condition for its age and has the usual marks and scratches for a car this old ,it has some garage service history and was serviced regularly by my daughters partner ,but I have no paper evidence of this

The car runs very well and I would like it to go to a good home at a reasonable price rather than to We buy any car type companies.

i will send some pictures to anyone who is interested,I am based in Chorley lancashire

if you require any more information,let me know

Regards Tony

• Like 1

Hi Tony, Do you have a price in mind

how much for the car tony.

this would be perfect for my wife as a first car gift.

I would be looking at around £2000 but open to offers

@Tonycu

Hi Tony,

Is it auto or manual?

Also please send me photos.

10 hours ago, b4u2 said:

@Tonycu

Hi Tony,

Is it auto or manual?

Also please send me photos.

Hi

It's a manual ,I will send more photos this afternoon regards TonyIMG_20231214_153847818_MFNR.thumb.jpg.0c1708256377fe14cc22afae3760e0dd.jpgIMG_20231214_153847818_MFNR.thumb.jpg.0c1708256377fe14cc22afae3760e0dd.jpg

This little Yaris is used daily and runs fine ,I use it for delivering meals on wheels 20 miles a day and average 45mpg 

It is £35 road tax and I would transfer the breakdown cover to the new owner as I would no longer need it as my other Yaris is covered if it's allowed by the breakdown firm

This car has been well looked after and as said previously it does have some scratches and scuffs but in general good condition for a car of it's age 

On 2/5/2024 at 8:49 AM, Tonycu said:

Sold🙂

For anyone who missed out on this car, I will be listing my 2010 Yaris for sale shortly.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links