Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

RAV4 Hybrid / PlugIn rear boot net for small compartment?

Scottydog007

So my previous RAV4 2019 had a small storage net in the boot area for the small compartment. But my 2023 Dynamic doesn’t have this. All the clips positions exist for it to be added. So where can I buy one.

This compartment is on the right side above the Battery. I loved putting little things in this, and the would stay there.

Any ideas of where to purchase one of these plastic covers with a net?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scottydog007 said:

Any ideas of where to purchase one of these plastic covers with a net?

I found OEM net pretty useless due to low height and after spending some time browsing AliExpress found this:

£4.72 | 3Pcs/Lot 36*18cm Car Net Door Panel Bus Seat Back Mount Organizer Mesh Phone Holder Storage Bag Pocket For Wallet Keys
https://a.aliexpress.com/_EQMm54v

Put it over the OEM one and this is what it looks like:

20240203_100038.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Kos_ta said:

I found OEM net pretty useless due to low height and after spending some time browsing AliExpress found this:

£4.72 | 3Pcs/Lot 36*18cm Car Net Door Panel Bus Seat Back Mount Organizer Mesh Phone Holder Storage Bag Pocket For Wallet Keys
https://a.aliexpress.com/_EQMm54v

Put it over the OEM one and this is what it looks like:

20240203_100038.jpg

I love that idea. I have just found one on eBay for £5. I can add Velcro to it so can be easily removed for when I want to get to the Battery. I often inflate my stand-up inflatable board with an electric pump.

It is a nice storage area for small things, but without the net, they just fall out and float around the boot. Silly and annoying Toyota took this net cover away.

• Like 2

I have a solid plastic cover for mine (2019 Dynamic) but have no idea where you can get them from.  Nets are probably more useful in that you can stuff more things in although I like the neatness of the plastic, I keep an air compressor pump in it.  It's not very practical due to its low height, my old car had a much better idea in that the cubby was a recess in the floor

IMG_8718.jpeg

• Like 1

If you search ‘car storage net’ on Google there are dozens of all sizes including on Amazon. Just a case of finding the size to suit. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links