Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Number Plate Bulbs.

WOODWAYS6

Hi how do I gain access to these bulbs ? It's a 2022 car .There is one very small access panel but it's central .! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bper said:

Hi Nigel. Take a look at this video its a gen 3 but it also has a single panel. Hope this helps 😀

https://youtu.be/8-WJa_-t_n0?si=Z2hiiu3z7CYD2tag

Thanks I've tried this but there is no light behind the small panel.Looks like the whole inner cover has to come off.Awful design.such a pain why they didn't have two small access panels is beyond me 

• Like 2

According to another comment on the online ‘Prius Chat’ forum,

“There are no bulbs; the license plate light assemblies use LEDs. For a replacement assembly, the Toyota part number is 81270-33110

Sounds expensive! 

2 hours ago, BhxTrev said:

According to another comment on the online ‘Prius Chat’ forum,

“There are no bulbs; the license plate light assemblies use LEDs. For a replacement assembly, the Toyota part number is 81270-33110

Sounds expensive! 

Lovely (not) thank you for that.

Sorry guys just discovered after dark they come on.!!! Too much tech for this old guy.Im sure you will know the answer to this .I seemed to have activated something which feels like the steering pulls when moving from the straight ahead.unless im imagining it.What button is that ?

3 minutes ago, WOODWAYS6 said:

Lovely (not) thank you for that.

Did you read the link I posted? I was simply passing on info from the net. I do hope that you can actually change the bulbs. I’d hate to have to chip out megabucks to change led units!

Well I won’t be trawling the net to find the answer but if anyone out there knows the answer to Nigel’s question, as another old bloke, I’d like to know.

Similar topics merged

2 hours ago, WOODWAYS6 said:

Sorry guys just discovered after dark they come on.!!! Too much tech for this old guy.Im sure you will know the answer to this .I seemed to have activated something which feels like the steering pulls when moving from the straight ahead.unless im imagining it.What button is that ?

That'll be the lane departure warning system. Not sure where it is on the Prius but probably somewhere on the right of the steering wheel. Look for a switch with an icon on it that looks like a car crossing over a dashed lane line....

7 minutes ago, CPN said:

That'll be the lane departure warning system. Not sure where it is on the Prius but probably somewhere on the right of the steering wheel. Look for a switch with an icon on it that looks like a car crossing over a dashed lane line....

Thanks for that.Wil have a look tomorrow 

2 hours ago, BhxTrev said:

Did you read the link I posted? I was simply passing on info from the net. I do hope that you can actually change the bulbs. I’d hate to have to chip out megabucks to change led units!

On 2/3/2024 at 9:20 PM, CPN said:

Thank you.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links