Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Windscreen wash

Haliotis

For many years I have used VAG Quantum Premium screen wash for fan jet, and still use it in my Toyota C-HR.  I use it at full strength all year round, as I believe it works as a detergent - I have never had jet blockages in all this time.  I buy it in 5-litre containers, and recently ran out.  When I enquired about it at a local VW parts department, they only do it in 1-litre containers at about £7.00 per unit.  I found an outlet that supplied VAG parts and they had the product in 5-litre containers.  When I discovered that the price per 5-litres was £6.20 including VAT, I bought three, which was £18.60 for 15-litres.  Just one example of how you can pay an excessive price for something if you are not wary.

• Like 4

Don't you just love the cost of living:angry:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bper said:

Don't you just love the cost of living:angry:

It should last me quite some time, even through I use it full strength all year round.  And it won’t get any cheaper during that time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Haliotis said:

It should last me quite some time, even through I use it full strength all year round.  And it won’t get any cheaper during that time.

It’ll soon be cheaper to just use neat vodka…

• Haha 2

Oooh good catch; It is funny how the bigger containers can sometimes be cheaper - We were talking about tubs of Celebrations chocolates (Mmmm); They only sell them during holidays like Xmas, but they're £6 for over 600g; Off season, they only sell cardboard boxes of just over 300g, but those are £5!!! :eek: How does that work?? :wacko:

• Haha 1

Shrinkflation??

• Haha 3

On 2/7/2024 at 11:58 AM, Haliotis said:

I found an outlet that supplied VAG parts and they had the product in 5-litre containers.

...ummm....where...?? :lookaround:

🤭

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links