Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2006 landcruiser question

landywandy

Hi all. I have a 2006 landcruiser  , UK model. I think it's known as Prado in other countries.  It has a 3 litre diesel engine. I have a few questions,  if people could advise that would be nice.  Is it true that in icy cold weather if you use the power heat button (makes the car idle at higher than normal revs) that's its bad for the injectors? I'm sure i read it somewhere.  Anyway yeah my car sounds horrible until up to temp. Like a crank rattle! Any advice plz? Also it keeps auto locking the doors when engine is off . I had to smash a window last year when I left the keys inside, closed the boot door, it had auto locked before door was closed lol ! Cheers guys I look forward to any posts.

2 hours ago, landywandy said:

Hi all. I have a 2006 landcruiser  , UK model. I think it's known as Prado in other countries.  It has a 3 litre diesel engine. I have a few questions,  if people could advise that would be nice.  Is it true that in icy cold weather if you use the power heat button (makes the car idle at higher than normal revs) that's its bad for the injectors? I'm sure i read it somewhere.  Anyway yeah my car sounds horrible until up to temp. Like a crank rattle! Any advice plz? Also it keeps auto locking the doors when engine is off . I had to smash a window last year when I left the keys inside, closed the boot door, it had auto locked before door was closed lol ! Cheers guys I look forward to any posts

Injectors, get them looked at ASAP

Anyone with knowledge?

1 hour ago, landywandy said:

Anyone with knowledge?

How dare you think I don't have knowledge, how dare you, I have a land cruiser 120 lc5, I hope it cracks a piston 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links