Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Service records

Stephen James

How do I obtain the service records for my Camry?

Download the My Toyota app and you can see any service history carried out in the Toyota network, if it was serviced OUTSIDE of the dealer network it will not be there to see

• Like 2

I don't know how long UK have kept digital service book, but on a 21 year old car it might be difficult if they don't have a digital service book and it wasn't serviced by an official Toyota garage.

I am happy that my 20 year old Yaris still have the book and it's stamps filled - I have no idea what I will do in a few years when I reach the final space for a service stamp... 
I also have all service sheets (the workshops checklists) and invoices - by now I think I have thrown out most of the contracts on the dealer's customer cars my father and I have got over the years. Despite the age (rounding 10 years twice in August) and 165.000 km I also still get a year's warrenty and road assistant after each service.

Funny enough, even on my Camry (2019) I still get stamps in the service book - both from the original dealer (Toyota dealership), and from my usual workshop (genuine Toyota workshop). I can not find any serivces in MyToyota app (but I don't know if they offer digital service book in Denmark).

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CrazyCatman said:

- I have no idea what I will do in a few years when I reach the final space for a service stamp... 

Just buy a new book, they are available.

Any dealer will let you have a digital version of the service history, IF it has been recorded 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Parts-King said:

Just buy a new book, they are available.

Any dealer will let you have a digital version of the service history, IF it has been recorded 

Hi Kingo, I haven't downloaded my Auris service and maintenance history as I already had all the paperwork. However yesterday I downloaded the My Toyota app and was surprised that the invoices for work done was not included.Perhaps I have missed somewhere on the site they are kept or do dealers not supply that detailed information.👍

It will appear there, it's in my garage/service history. You can get a print out at your dealer, the info is limited, here is my CHR service history as it appears from a dealer point of view

image.thumb.png.11aaef866e973134dcfda5aff7e05571.png

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links