Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Phone Should I Get?

Scottish_SR

What phone?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What phone?

• Nokia 3220
    • Nokia 6600
    • Something else

nokia 6600 ....

Blussy massive.. like a brick. Fair enough it can do alot... but it is massive !! It also slows down quite a bit the more you have on it

Nokia 3220 ....

Not bad looking phone, but those size nokias have poor screens and poor cameras. They are the exact same menu's etc as the bery old nokias.... just in colour... pap !

Other....

I would reccomend the Samsung E710, has to be one of the best phones I've owned to date. I have the Motorola V500 which I quite like also. I used to buy the newest phone all the time, but now I'm just gonna keep this. I only use it for txting and calling people. A fancy phone ??... not much point.

BTW I've owned the 6600.

Prob going to be a nokia of some sort cos that all ive had for the past few years. Easy to use.

Ok cheers ppl anyway! :thumbsup: :D

Nokia phones went proper crap for a while... anyone seen the flip phone they had out ??... WTF ?!??!

When mobiles first became affordable etc Nokia was the only choice... but you can seriously find better nowadays.

I dont like flip phones anyway and would prob break it!

Looking to get one in next few weeks so will keep my eyes open. Cheers

Nokia suck proverbial willy.......!

The SonyEricsson T630 is smart, ive got the z600, exaclty the same but it's a flip (which u dont want ne way)

Or the Moto....

dont get a t610 (if they even still sell em) im on my third in 6 months!!!

Nokia 6230

It has everything in a phone and is easy to use

First it is just like any other Nokia for making calls so no probs

it has a mp3 player, good camera, video, and is of a good size not too big

You can tell I'm gonna get one lol - at the mo I have a Samsung e800

Later

Nokia 6230 all the way

The fone is awesome

Has everything you ever needed on a phone

The camera quality is better than just about every single other nokia camera I have seen. Its got a higher resolution than most other of the phones and is much clearer. Uses a different kind of lens if I remember correctly but thats going into too much detail. Works well in dark too. Putting it simply its a good camera...

Has bluetooth (if you ever use that)

Has radio player (if ur bored on the train/bus or something, although if you have a car the opportunity doesnt come too often. maybe good if your waiting about at the doctors?)

Has an mp3 player (ive put a 256Mb MMC card in mine (cost be €50) holds a good 70+ songs) has a good quality loudspeaker aswell as being a lot louder than a lot of other nokias with the mp3 player. So you can entertain friends aswell as yourself with your fav tunes :P

Can go to most websites on wap (understands XHTML not just WML) using either gprs or the normall isdn dialup.

Doesnt look childish. Businessman's phone.

Best thing was it only cost me £50 to upgrade

6230 :D

i still havnt worked out how to use the MP3 player yet but it seems damn trick!

Iv got the T630, its alright, the camera quality is a bit pants but other than that it has alot of features on it, id personally go for the 6230, there mint, i want one!!

I've broken enough Moto's and Phillips phones not to go back.

Had a few Nokia and they were okay, felt cheap though .. got an Erricson now .. and I'll go for a T630 when they become free (not paying for a phone).

I've got an SE Z600. Best phone I've had in ages, menu's are a bit slow though, especially if you are used to Nokia's

I went off nokia after they couldn't put together a phone with decent bluetooth that worked properly. The recent offering though seem to be getting it right and I was tempted, but I prefer clamshells and its only Sony and Motorola who make bluetooth clamshells <_<

I have the 6600 and love it. Seems the chicks dig it also.

Got one too. Chicks dig it eh?

Note to self... Have to get out more.

:lol:

from the shot of your 40th birthday dude i dont think a mobys required!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links