Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota RAV 4 - Terms & Conditions keep appearing??

Clint Sykes

So Iv'e just taken delivery of my new RAV 4 Sport - 2024 - Iv'e now had it a few days - Iv'e downloaded the app to my iPhone and paired it with the car - gone through the full setting up proceedure - my bluetooth is always on.

Sometimes it greets me with my name and all my audio settings - and other times it brings up the Terms & Conditions and treats me as a GUEST (even if my phone is with me fully charged and bluetooth is on)
It's 50 / 50 whether I get one or the other!

What am I doing wrong or is the Toyota software just a bit ......?

Hi Clint,My name is Colin,I  ordered my new Toyota RAV4 Phev GR Sport back in October 2023 I previously had a Rav 4 self charging Hybrid bought in n 2021 .

May I ask how you are enjoying having your new GR sport the one I ordered has been what seems like a bit of a saga to get here, Trying to find out where it is has been like slowly drawing teeth with the dealership themselves not quite knowing when or more to the point where it is,I’ve been following the vehicle tracking on the Toyota app but it went quiet after it left Japan in transit.
Then all of a sudden my app said it was in the dock in Portbury Bristol then a couple of days later it was on its way to Derby.

My dealer then checked in with me to say it would be with me in a couple of weeks. So I’m excitedly looking forward to picking it up.

Im hoping that it’s everything I thought it would be.

So the reason I ask, is it everything you expected it to be have you had any disappointments so far or are quite happy with.

i know my wife will be happy it’s been murder keep asking to borrow her car I’ll make sure I’ll order my new car next time and keep my old one till just before it arrives,

enjoy your new Gr sport Clint 

On 3/10/2024 at 2:47 PM, Clint Sykes said:

So Iv'e just taken delivery of my new RAV 4 Sport - 2024 - Iv'e now had it a few days - Iv'e downloaded the app to my iPhone and paired it with the car - gone through the full setting up proceedure - my bluetooth is always on.

Sometimes it greets me with my name and all my audio settings - and other times it brings up the Terms & Conditions and treats me as a GUEST (even if my phone is with me fully charged and bluetooth is on)
It's 50 / 50 whether I get one or the other!

What am I doing wrong or is the Toyota software just a bit ......?

Its probably a case of your last sentence. I am often greeted with the blue screen at the start if I agree or "not agree" its quite annoying and I wish they would sort it out....

I took the delivery of my new rav 4 phev gr sport last week and I paired my iPhone to it. I noticed that if I didn't have my iPhone with me then I would have " Terms & conditions" blue screen on the infocentre. If I had my iPhone with me then the infocentre went straight to Apple car play.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links