Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Binocular dash display on Yaris cross icon

Countryside

Does this display show the miles to go to refuel ? If so could someone please put a photo up showing this ? Many thanks indeed 

28 minutes ago, Countryside said:

Does this display show the miles to go to refuel ? If so could someone please put a photo up showing this ? Many thanks indeed 

Not a clue how I got this up on the display but it does show 212 miles to refuelling on my 22 Toyota yaris cross.

20240204_101843.thumb.jpg.aec1465463c138dc5e7ddf8343bfd16c.jpg

Many thanks indeed Chas that’s so great to know I had a Yaris icon courtesy car and couldn’t find it cheers 

• Like 1

By the way that’s fab average mpg 72 I bet the 16 inch wheels help with the mpg and the ride ? I like the icon cross in silver with the silver wheels 

• Like 2

The menus are all coloured when you scroll across.  I think it’s the green one then you go down the way.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yup it's in the 'green one' :laugh: 

If the dash MFD is horizontal, it's the top-most one then you cycle left or right until the display shown above appears. If it's a vertical MFD I think it's the left-most one then cycle up/down.

The infotainment display with 2 dials can also show the range left - If you get the power meter up then switch to the consumption history and hit Home it'll display it on the front screen. The new one with only 1 dial probably can too but don't know how to access it...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Countryside said:

Does this display show the miles to go to refuel ?

It does on my Yaris Cross.

It can be done also via the infotainment screen to place it on home screen. This can let you choose a different view for the driver dash if you want. 

IMG_20240311_094428.thumb.jpg.f9e2984d299e65fecda787cd623a9ccd.jpg

• Like 3

That’s great I have that screen on my Chr 

• Like 1

It's available on your MyT app as well

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Benzowner said:

It's available on your MyT app as well

That’s handy to know cheers 

Are you happy with your Yaris cross icon Geoff ? Not silver is it ? What I’d like 

33 minutes ago, Countryside said:

Are you happy with your Yaris cross icon Geoff ? Not silver is it ? What I’d like 

Very happy with the car, not with the dealer I bought it from, but thats another story😂 and yes, it's silver

186E203A-3D60-4981-AFEF-89AD80C9FB36_1_105_c.jpeg

• Like 3

Looks lovely Geoff I love the silver matches the silver alloys 

My toyota dealer are lovely is your toyota dealer not so good ?

19 hours ago, Countryside said:

My toyota dealer are lovely is your toyota dealer not so good ?

On going dispute with them so prefer not to say at present. But will say it is not a Bristol dealer.

Is it a Battery dispute ?

Does the icon Yaris cross have the adjustable boot floor to make it higher Ie level no lip ? I know the design Yaris cross has this 

1 hour ago, Countryside said:

Does the icon Yaris cross have the adjustable boot floor to make it higher Ie level no lip ? I know the design Yaris cross has this 

My Yaris Design didn’t but my Lexus does and I drop it permanently to maximise space.  I doubt the Icon does.  

4 hours ago, Countryside said:

Yes it has, but there is no boards supplied by Toyota to raise the boot floor. I looked at this some months ago, there is quite a bit of info on line to do it yourself, obviously providing you have the necessary tools.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links