Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

part required

Barry Hills

I have a 1992 Carina E XLI  and am looking for a drivers 4 way electric window switch. The car was registered during May 1992 and it seems the switch was changed for 1993. (I have already tried a 1993 part and it does not work, (it operates the drivers window and the door lock only). If anybody has one and they want to sell it, please get in touch.

As it is an early 1992 liftback/saloon It is more than likely a Japanese-built car, as UK production didn't start till December 1992

Switches don't go wrong often, but they do suffer from water/dirt ingress so need popping apart and cleaning - if only the driver's window works and the 3 others don't, it is something to do with the lockout button

84820-22330 is the correct part

Hi Bob, thanks for your reply, having the correct part number helps tremendously - Barry

Hi Bob,

sorry to bother you again and thanks for supplying me with the part number for my Carina e power window switch.

I have seen several advertised all marked for a 1992 model but the PN is different, always ending in 331

Do you know by any chance where I can locate this number on the actual switch itself? there is nothing that I can see on my original one and now several would-be suppliers are asking me the same question - "where is it"?

all the best

Barry

331 I would suspect is the UK production part

part numbers are either stamped, printed or on a label i assume you have removed the switch from the trim

any numbers on it will help

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links