Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Time To Say Good By And Hello Yaris Cross

marlinleg

Thank you to all RAV4 members who have helped me in the past. I am down sizing on Friday 15/03/24. After ill health my partner can no longer get out let alone get in the RAV4 it won't improve, I test drove the Dealership Demo a Yaris Cross Excel 2WD, I was a little concerned it having 3cylinders not an issue after starting off I didn't think about it, after a  2hr test drive, to sum it up it's a small RAV4, so I've bought it 890 on the clock 10 weeks old.it has everything my RAV4 Excel has with the edition of kick sensor rear hatch opening, plus extras ,rubber mats boot liner Toyota spare ( on back order) . It has a dash cam which I will replace I have always had front and rear dash cam my cousin on my advice got front and rear dash cam fitted . 8 months ago I watch the rear view cam record a delivery van rear end her when she was stationery at the traffic light His company rang her we have seen your video our insurance will settle they did. That's all i will be updating my profile to Yaris Cross I will post my experience of the Yaris Cross later in the year. I will also be putting my RAV4 items in for sale on the forum  over the week end the wheel shop 19inch space saver.toyota rubber mat 3 the passenger rubber mat is one long one boot liner/front Dash-cam of Yaris  thank you all again for all your advise

• Like 1

Phillip, we switched from Corolla,  too low, to Yaris Cross,  just right.

A near neighbour switched from a Premier Yaris Cross to a RAV4.  He was delighted with the YC but I think it lacked the power to pull his trailer.

I hope it goes well for you.

Thank you I am sure it will I am a widower living alone ( but not lonely )  my partner lives 35 miles away 😀

I'm sure you will enjoy the Yaris Cross.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links