Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Cross variable boot floor

Dylan5

Having made the decision to take out a second mortgage I ordered the raised deck (3 part numbers) from Toyota Parts Direct.

The floor itself comes in two parts ( left side and right side) and a third part which is a plastic unit to join the left and right sides together and support the middle.

it arrived without instructions ( as most Toyota accessories ie dog boot guard) , rang TPD for help ( Blake was great) , to cut to the chase it appears that the plastic support/joiner needs to be attached to a part of the rear seat hinge which was not in my Cross Design (March 2024). There appears to be a part number for this hinge (for a further £170 ish) but I’m still not sure if this is a complete hinge swap ( or even if it will fit my car) or an additional price that fits on the existing hinge. Anyway I decided that enough is enough and have reluctantly returned the parts for a refund.

as someone who dislikes loose ends it would br good to understand how this support bit is actually supposed to work with the rear seat hinge.?

What is this support bit you speak of..?, mine just splits in the middle, never even knew they are supposed to join together, mind you, at  £170, I think I’ll leave it…

• Like 1

I have this floor in my cross excel and there is only the two parts no plastic piece or hinge to join together.

It’s part no 58393-0D010-CO on the TPDirect web site..Yaris Cross Deck board Support. 
when I fitted the two parts of the raised floor they fitted perfectly but there is  no support at the front( behind the rear seats) and the two pieces just collapse on to the bottom floor ( the deck bits are supported by the plastic mouldings ot the back  and sides but no means of support on the front ) This plastic part is supposed to support the rear of the raised deck by clipping on to the rear of the back seats

from a previous post , the plastic support I refer is circled

• Like 1

Dezzer and Primus, if your Cross was manufactured with the raised deck in place, do you have the front plastic support already fitted as standard. Thank you

You only need the centre support for the 60/40 split boards

there is a mono-deck board  - 58410-0D230

Split deck on eBay atm for £100 (58410-0D210)

3 hours ago, Dylan5 said:

Dezzer and Primus, if your Cross was manufactured with the raised deck in place, do you have the front plastic support already fitted as standard. Thank you

Well it must do, mines in the raised position all the time 

the boards are a factory part on the cross, and the double deck on the Yaris is an add-on option for some models

not yet come across a YC service manual apart from Toyota-tech what is paid access

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links