Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front end issue

ConcernedToyota1

Hit a curb on passenger side 2 tires popped. Tires were replaced and aligned. Next day tires were balanced. About a week after the driver front wheel bearing was replaced and now my steering wheel I’ve noticed isn’t straight and when I try to center it pulls to the right my mechanic said suspension was fine any thoughts
2021 Corolla hybrid le

A bent A arm aka wishbone or there is something up with the rack, get the car 4 wheel aligned on a rack

• Like 3

Your post reads as if the misaligned steering has occurred after the wheel bearing was replaced and not before following the popped tyres episode.

If that is so then I would suspect something like a track rod that has been set maybe visually by counting the turns to remove it and then putting it back with the same number of turns rather than aligning properly on a jig.

• Like 3

Only wheel alignment machine fix or show problem.

All 4 wheels needs alignment and steering wheel properly centred as first thing after new parts and tyres are fitted. All that of course after thorough visual inspection on suspension components. There might be something bent that it’s not easily seen.

Could it be uneven tyre pressures on left vs right tyres?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links