Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Android Auto disconnects with warning

Yio P

Hello,

I have a CHR 2023, Japan import. Android auto connects with wire and works fine. However every 10-20 minutes it throws a warning and Android Auto disconnects. Then reconnects automatically. The two warnings in question are always the same:

1. "AUDIO OFF"

2. "Emergency call unable to perform maintenance inspection"

The warnings are thrown even if android auto is not connected at all. They always appear. When AA is not connected then nothing happens as a result of the warnings.

It's getting really annoying especially when you depend on google maps or just really vibing to music and all of a sudden everything disconnects and i have to wait for it to reconnect.

Please any help will do!

You, I have posted on the SOS thread.  It seems to be an incompatibility between EU and Japanese eCall systems. 

I installed a device from these sellers, so far for half a year the radio has been working fine, you can contact them  brand

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links