Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Retrofitting XP210

Dannynoone

Hey, guys. I'm the new owner of a 2023 yaris. I think it's a great car. But I have a few questions about retrofitting it, like seat heating or power rear windows. Possibly redoing the halogen headlights and rear lights to oem led. How difficult are these installations? Does anyone have experience with this? I was told by toyota that such installation is not possible from their side, that this equipment is installed when the car is manufactured. Thank you

IMG_20240320_232816_204.jpg

Hi Daniel,retrofitting aftermarket parts like seat heating and power rear windows can be challenging, but it depends on your experience and the availability of aftermarket kits for your specific Yaris model.

It can be difficult. You'll likely need to deal with electrical wiring, upholstery removal and installation for seat heating, and door panel disassembly for power windows. These tasks require some car modification expertise.

Look for aftermarket kits specifically designed for the 2023 Yaris. These kits should include instructions and all the necessary parts for the installation. You can find them online . Hope this helps :smile:

Depending on the spec LHD euro cars may have the wiring pre-installed for heated seats just pull out the centre switch trim

you may find this useful

aftermarket kits can be installed

eg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfziiMC2WSs&ab_channel=CBSAutomotive

rear windows it depends if it is wired in the body loom but it will require both window mechs, door looms and door cards with switches, you will also need to change the driver's door loom and window switch with trim

Thank you guys for your responses. Of course, I'm referring to the original accessories. I thought there might be wiring preparation, but probably not, as there is no preparation for Ambient Lighting either. There used to be stretched cables and nowadays car companies are saving money.

I was looking for the seat today and there's a loose blue connector. Is that a seat heating setup?

Screenshot_20240323-093618.jpg

yes, that is the connector, ambient lighting, and the connectors are well-hidden

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links