Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Yaris design 2024 photos here !

Countryside

IMG_1111.jpeg

IMG_1112.jpeg

IMG_1113.jpeg

IMG_1114.jpeg

IMG_1115.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Like the new wheels the new dash and the scarlet flare paint 

• Like 4

Can't wait for mine! Ordered in the exact same colour😀

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Countryside said:

IMG_1115.jpeg

What are the square grids on ceiling behind sun visors ?

1 hour ago, RickyC said:

What are the square grids on ceiling behind sun visors ?

I’m not sure ?

Microphones for hey toyota and phone?

Yes microphones.   It can distinguish between commands between driver and passenger.  

• Like 1

Very good new Yaris.
Only my complaint here is that still has the physical key for starting the car, something very strange and unusual to me., perhaps if I have one I will get use to it but driving hybrids for over 10 years and all had push start button, this key looks out of place.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TonyHSD said:

still has the physical key for starting the car

Harder to steal 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine today (with Safety Pack option) 😆, so here's a few more pics... another dashboard scenario and one of the infotainment. Plus the Juniper Blue colour.... I really love this it looks so much better in real life!20240406_150033.thumb.jpg.0cc7fa089b06d662aaf9b75eb57982cf.jpg20240406_171204.thumb.jpg.606923ec652d66804824833a60d78af2.jpg20240406_150011.thumb.jpg.597764d64a87c7fe01871e374bd101b1.jpg Car is brill 👌💖

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Was it from Vertu Loughborough I’ve ordered new CHR from them last Tuesday or Vertu Leicester ? 

56 minutes ago, Countryside said:

Was it from Vertu Loughborough I’ve ordered new CHR from them last Tuesday or Vertu Leicester ? 

Yes, it was Vertu Loughborough. 👍🏻

I had my current Chr from them last 3 years service has been very good how a garage should be told me Chr expected in 4 weeks I can’t wait bright silver with silver alloys ! In Anstey I’m closer to Leicester but Loughborough I used to live and have known farmer and Carlisle now Vertu all my life 

29 minutes ago, Countryside said:

I had my current Chr from them last 3 years service has been very good how a garage should be told me Chr expected in 4 weeks I can’t wait bright silver with silver alloys ! In Anstey I’m closer to Leicester but Loughborough I used to live and have known farmer and Carlisle now Vertu all my life 

That's great, I hope you really enjoy your new CHR with plenty of new features to look forward to no doubt! Exciting times. Yes, I am really impressed with them and the car. Arrived much quicker than first estimate. I had a little Aygo previously and also knew them as Farmer & Carlisle. Happy expectations and much enjoyable driving when it arrives!!! 👍🏻

• Like 1

On 4/6/2024 at 5:56 PM, ChrisP74 said:

Got mine today (with Safety Pack option) 😆, so here's a few more pics... another dashboard scenario and one of the infotainment. Plus the Juniper Blue colour.... I really love this it looks so much better in real life!20240406_150033.thumb.jpg.0cc7fa089b06d662aaf9b75eb57982cf.jpg20240406_171204.thumb.jpg.606923ec652d66804824833a60d78af2.jpg20240406_150011.thumb.jpg.597764d64a87c7fe01871e374bd101b1.jpg Car is brill 👌💖

First post so forgive me if I’ve done this wrong. I’ve ordered the Yaris 2024 design with safety pack too. Waiting for delivery. ( mine is white). Blue looks lovely. 
I have asked the dealer to clarify with Toyota the safety pack. It lists 7 extras but 2 of these are listed as standard on the Design when I look at the brochure that has just come out so not extra. These are:

Electric heated door mirrors 

Lane departure alert switch on steering wheel  

This means we are paying twice for the same items.  There are 2 other optional extras listed in the brochure which I thought might be what should be included in the safety pack instead. These are:

Rear cross traffic alert with brake assist 

plane change assist

i just wondered what is on your car and if you queried this with your dealer. 
Thank you.

Well the dealer has had a reply from Toyota. 

Thank you for flagging this,

We have had a look over this and you are correct there are some discrepancies,

With the wing mirrors – heated wing mirror are standard on all the line-up but the electric part is what comes with the pack (the description merges the two as with the pack you get heated auto retractable wing mirrors) only the retractable part is the new part of the pack.

In terms of the ‘Lane Departure Alert Switch on Steering Wheel’ this is also standard on all spec (this has been published wrong) – instead this should be Lane Change assist as OPT for Design and GR Sport.

We will make the changes imminently to ensure this is all updated.

So really only 5 extras in the safety pack as they made a mistake. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Sharnie70 said:

First post so forgive me if I’ve done this wrong. I’ve ordered the Yaris 2024 design with safety pack too. Waiting for delivery. ( mine is white). Blue looks lovely. 
I have asked the dealer to clarify with Toyota the safety pack. It lists 7 extras but 2 of these are listed as standard on the Design when I look at the brochure that has just come out so not extra. These are:

Electric heated door mirrors 

Lane departure alert switch on steering wheel  

This means we are paying twice for the same items.  There are 2 other optional extras listed in the brochure which I thought might be what should be included in the safety pack instead. These are:

Rear cross traffic alert with brake assist 

plane change assist

i just wondered what is on your car and if you queried this with your dealer. 
Thank you.

Hi sorry for delay getting back, I had to fiddle to check it out. Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) is indeed included... see picture:

20240409_125114.thumb.jpg.b6ed7598f05297ab95f044b361b05f9f.jpg

Couldn't see anything specifically marked "LCA" for the Lane Change Assist but I suspect this is linked to the blind spot monitor which is definitely included and lights up on my wing mirrors and so assists the safe changing of lanes. Agree with above post that there are those confusions. They have updated the model so the 2024 model is effectively new,  so probably not ironed out all the info yet. Safety Pack still defo worth it in my opinion. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChrisP74 said:

Hi sorry for delay getting back, I had to fiddle to check it out. Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) is indeed included... see picture:

20240409_125114.thumb.jpg.b6ed7598f05297ab95f044b361b05f9f.jpg

Couldn't see anything specifically marked "LCA" for the Lane Change Assist but I suspect this is linked to the blind spot monitor which is definitely included and lights up on my wing mirrors and so assists the safe changing of lanes. Agree with above post that there are those confusions. They have updated the model so the 2024 model is effectively new,  so probably not ironed out all the info yet. Safety Pack still defo worth it in my opinion. 

Thank you for your reply and help. I’ve been messaging with the dealer today who said I would only get 5 extras and not the other 2 that were options so will have to wait and see. Hope it has the extras too although it’s still good value. The eta for my car is 25th April at the dealership now. Getting so excited. Can’t wait 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2024 at 5:57 PM, ChrisP74 said:

Hi sorry for delay getting back, I had to fiddle to check it out. Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) is indeed included.

Hi I picked up me new car yesterday. Love it but I have a problem with the insurance. Twice spoke to Esure (😡) about changing the insurance from old car to new car expressly saying it was the 2024 model. Told her the car as the reg wasn’t recognised and she game up with a load of different ones for the design trim eg 

134 HP

HSD114 HP

HSD vit 99 hp

TSS 134 hp

I kept saying it wasn’t any of them it was 116hp. In the end she said contact dealer and hung up!

Phoned back the next day as getting desperate for insurance. The person said she had the right one but a bit difficult to understand. When I got the paperwork it has 

Yaris Hybrid Design HSD 114 bhp 1490. 
Dealer says it’s 116bhp which is what I had been saying. Tried a few sites and they bring up 2020 onwards which I don’t think is right. 
I can now put in to change my car online at Esure with my registration number but it just brings up what is already on the insurance. I didn’t want to take the car out today in case it wasn’t insured so will have to get back in touch with Esure but I don’t think I will get very far. 
has anyone else had any problems with insuring the new model. 
sorry for the ramble and thanks for reading. 
Anyway on a happier note this is my new car. 
IMG_0361.thumb.jpeg.9e4b76c5b5528bf078baa25092986679.jpegIMG_0362.thumb.jpeg.690fcdec40d992d67b234f764bfbe1ae.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Sharnie70 said:

Hi I picked up me new car yesterday. Love it but I have a problem with the insurance. Twice spoke to Esure (😡) about changing the insurance from old car to new car expressly saying it was the 2024 model. Told her the car as the reg wasn’t recognised and she game up with a load of different ones for the design trim eg 

134 HP

HSD114 HP

HSD vit 99 hp

TSS 134 hp

I kept saying it wasn’t any of them it was 116hp. In the end she said contact dealer and hung up!

Phoned back the next day as getting desperate for insurance. The person said she had the right one but a bit difficult to understand. When I got the paperwork it has 

Yaris Hybrid Design HSD 114 bhp 1490. 
Dealer says it’s 116bhp which is what I had been saying. Tried a few sites and they bring up 2020 onwards which I don’t think is right. 
I can now put in to change my car online at Esure with my registration number but it just brings up what is already on the insurance. I didn’t want to take the car out today in case it wasn’t insured so will have to get back in touch with Esure but I don’t think I will get very far. 
has anyone else had any problems with insuring the new model. 
sorry for the ramble and thanks for reading. 
Anyway on a happier note this is my new car. 
IMG_0361.thumb.jpeg.9e4b76c5b5528bf078baa25092986679.jpegIMG_0362.thumb.jpeg.690fcdec40d992d67b234f764bfbe1ae.jpeg

Great  you've got your new car now... looks the bizz and enjoy!

There was a bug issue on insurance on another thread here. Hopefully I have linked to it OK here...

It was mainly to with completely new set up at the very beginning and Toyota seemingly slow to update new model to insurers. That particular bit should all be sorted now so I think it may just be the '3 day rule' for registration info to filter through to all systems. When it does it should all be 'as registered' with correct specs etc. It may well be quicker.  I didn't have a problem switching over with Direct Line but I will go back now and check paperwork! (I am pretty sure it was done on reg number though). Hope you get sorted soon... 🙏

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, ChrisP74 said:

Great  you've got your new car now... looks the bizz and enjoy!

There was a bug issue on insurance on another thread here. Hopefully I have linked to it OK here...

It was mainly to with completely new set up at the very beginning and Toyota seemingly slow to update new model to insurers. That particular bit should all be sorted now so I think it may just be the '3 day rule' for registration info to filter through to all systems. When it does it should all be 'as registered' with correct specs etc. It may well be quicker.  I didn't have a problem switching over with Direct Line but I will go back now and check paperwork! (I am pretty sure it was done on reg number though). Hope you get sorted soon... 🙏

Thanks for your reply. I’ve just done online chat with Esure. They said it’s not on the dvla website. I saw it yesterday and was double checking when they said “seems like you are no longer responding” so left the chat. 😡
don’t want to drive a car that’s not insured.  Will have a look at the post you put on. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Parts-King said:

Type your reg number into the motor insurance database, it will tell you if you are insured

https://ownvehicle.askmid.com/

Thank you  it is showing as insured and I have insurance but the model isn’t right so frightened to drive it in case of having an accident and them saying that isn’t the right car  Esure are useless  

I wonder if some of the problem lies within the difference in HP to BHP ;   

114 HP is equal to 115.58 BHP .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I just pick the closest one - There are slight differences between e.g. HP, BHP, PS etc. but everyone seems to have the bad habit of saying HP when they actually mean one of the others!

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links