Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Intro and wheel question.

rayquayle

Hi, new member here.  First Toyota since a Corolla when I lived in the Seychelles in ‘87-‘88.  It’s a 2021 RAV4 Dynamic AWD Hybrid.  My wife is unhappy with all the black on the Dynamic.  I’d lost 2 AWD Excels by waiting, so had to bite quickly on the Dynamic that was available within 100 miles, Toyota approved used.  To keep the wife happy, I’m going to try to de-Dynamic it starting with the wheels.  I can see from the tyres they are 19”, but I’m seeing conflicting info on the width, offset and PCD.  They appear to be 7.5 wide and +40 offset.  The PCD looks to be 5 on 114.3.  I see wheels with 114.  Is this close enough?  Are the other specs correct?  Anybody have a recommendation on a decent looking silver wheel that won’t break the bank?  The wheels from Toyota are £760 per wheel!😳

Many thanks,

Ray

I think your measurements are accurate. This is the website I've used before for checking wheel specs:

https://www.wheel-size.com/size/toyota/rav4/2021/#trim-v-xa50-2019-2025-25--219

You have to filter down by model, world region, engine, etc to find the specs for your wheels

Don't have any particular recommendations for where t get aftermarket wheels, sorry. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mike2222 said:

I think your measurements are accurate. This is the website I've used before for checking wheel specs:

https://www.wheel-size.com/size/toyota/rav4/2021/#trim-v-xa50-2019-2025-25--219

You have to filter down by model, world region, engine, etc to find the specs for your wheels

Don't have any particular recommendations for where t get aftermarket wheels, sorry. 

Thanks for that.  Very handy site!👍

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if this of any use, but I have used this website before and its been very handy to gauge aftermarket alloy prices.

https://www.wheelbasealloys.com/

They don't always have the best options or ones that your 100% after, but its a good site to check out! Best of luck! 🙂 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links