Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Premiere Edition photos

Dick_Dastardly

4 minutes ago, mr_blibby said:

Looks a great colour combination, very envious that that combination isn't available on the Cross Premiere I'm just ordering - not a big fan of the Urban Khaki - suspect it will be like having an avocado bathroom suite in a few years time....bit disappointed you haven't managed to give us a tantalising grainy glimpse of the battery, for those of us still fretting about those matters 😉

I thought that it had been confirmed in a different thread that it was a Mutley Battery 🤔

The Battery is hanging out on mine as I'm working on adding a charging lead so will take a look later to see if there's any labels

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dick_Dastardly said:

I thought that it had been confirmed in a different thread that it was a Mutley battery 🤔

The battery is hanging out on mine as I'm working on adding a charging lead so will take a look later to see if there's any 

Yes I thought it was same Battery as before ???

55 minutes ago, mr_blibby said:

Looks a great colour combination, very envious that that combination isn't available on the Cross Premiere I'm just ordering - not a big fan of the Urban Khaki - suspect it will be like having an avocado bathroom suite in a few years time....bit disappointed you haven't managed to give us a tantalising grainy glimpse of the battery, for those of us still fretting about those matters 😉

Absolutely love that colour.  

1 hour ago, Countryside said:

Yes I thought it was same battery as before ???

Sorry, yes I think it is the Mutlu 35ah as previously - was shown in another earlier thread a few days ago on another MY24 yaris

If they are it'll be interesting to see if they fare any better; I strongly suspected the ones us early adopters got were sitting on shelves gathering dust for a long time due to the covid pandemic shutting everything down, which is why they perform like old half-dead batteries.

(Then again mine is 3 years old and still fine despite me repeatedly jinxing it by saying this like this :laugh: )

9 hours ago, mr_blibby said:

Don put a photo of the Battery on the new 2024 excel 

Just a pair of questions.

Rear seat lamp is still missing ?

Are the courtesy lamps under sun visors still present ?

19 minutes ago, RickyC said:

Just a pair of questions.

Rear seat lamp is still missing ?

Are the courtesy lamps under sun visors still present ?

No rear light but it does have the sun visor lights

• Thanks 1

Very nice 👍 Jealous of the wireless charger and the extra USB port. Obviously stuff you could add yourself but better official.

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links