Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking for Help with Parts and Upgrades as a new owner.

ggzii

Recently purchased a pearl white IQ for the UK, 1.0 Manual.

I'd love to tastefully improve it. I'm wanting a few things but can't seem to find them, I know people say "Germany" but I've scoured online and am out of luck, same for eBay and ali express.

I would like to find a spoiler with "the gap" in it, in pearl white. Or I guess I take it to someone (I'm a nooby)
I would like some MOT Legal brighter Side lights (for my own visibility/safety) and Headlights
Lastly I would like a black bumper, I believe PZ402I0640HU.

I'd love some red calipers to go with my new white alloys I'm going to order, I'm thinking 16inch with no lowering I want it to be comfortabe.

Basically the long and short is I don't know anyone into cars and I'm new myself and the IQ is an older car so it's hard to google things. So any help and links would be a life saver.

wwwww.jpg

Welcome.

Lots of posts on this forum...

The most recent discussion of bulbs can be found in the final few pages of this thread...

• Like 1

I would be looking for the spoiler in that image in the toyota white. Ah £777 shipping.

Best is to take one in primer and go to paintshop to spray in matching colour.

• Like 1

Is it obvious to tell a bad made quality one when it's painted. This is my first ever car so totally new to this. I just like the look of the spoiler  version iq

So I've just been out to try my headlights and now I've confused myself ha. They do seem quite white, side lights are very dim and yellow but main lights seem to be white with a hint of blue. Reckon they already upgraded them? I would love to see some originals to compare but cant see any images on yt

19 minutes ago, ggzii said:

So I've just been out to try my headlights and now I've confused myself ha. They do seem quite white, side lights are very dim and yellow but main lights seem to be white with a hint of blue. Reckon they already upgraded them? I would love to see some originals to compare but cant see any images on yt

Yes, they may have been upgraded. Why don't you take one out and have a look at it?

• Like 1

I will do tomorrow and report back

• Like 1

Quality depends on what it is made from, cheaper items require more prep to paint

Upgraded my mirrors. I do want to "black" out my front lights, but it might just be a bit too generic. But it does need more black. Issue is my lights are dark enough without dark film ontop. But I think the car looks better specifically from the side.

cr1.jpg

cr3.jpg

Not sure I would darken my lights... they seem to be the one IQ weakness...in terms of the amount of light they create...

Nice looking IQ though!

OEM parts are getting hard to find as the car has been out of production for getting on 10 years

Rear skirt - PZ402-I0640

Exhaust tip for rear skirt  - PZ467-I9490 (1.3 - PZ467-I9491)

Tailgate finisher - PZ415-I0522

17 hours ago, PCM said:

Not sure I would darken my lights... they seem to be the one IQ weakness...in terms of the amount of light they create...

Nice looking IQ though!

That was my concern too, Especially as a smaller car

12 hours ago, flash22 said:

OEM parts are getting hard to find as the car has been out of production for getting on 10 years

Rear skirt - PZ402-I0640

Exhaust tip for rear skirt  - PZ467-I9490 (1.3 - PZ467-I9491)

Tailgate finisher - PZ415-I0522

Thanks still near impossible to find the parts ha. Do you know 4 those pods near the 2 front wheel arches and back of car, I've seen some have them black. I wonder if thats a part, or they had them wrapped.

Today I added some wind deflectors were tricky to get the clips in but think I did it

• Like 1

Maybe some partnumbers are available on the other side of the sea.. just check this website:

https://www.online-teile.com/toyota-ersatzteile/

It is a big German Toyota dealer that ships worldwide.. but always send a email for parts first.
Price, shipping and taxes (thanks Boris!) would not be cheap.. 

Added a model car to go on my dashboard will tape it down with some 3m

T1.jpg

T2.jpg

T3.jpg

T4.jpg

T5.jpg

T6.jpg

T7.jpg

That’s the eBay one isn’t it?  I’m holding out for one that hasn’t been graffitied!

Yeah could just paint this white if I wanted but I like it. Side note, I just did my sidelights and the housing that holds the bulb was very lose, it dropped the light inside the light and now myOCD cannot rest. Do I need to buy a new headlight or pay someone to take my light off and get it out

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links