Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Cross mudflaps

Auris Geezer

Always been a fan of mudflaps, so was a tad disappointed there are no OEM ones available at the moment.  I bought some off eBay at a similar price to Toyota's and they looked ok.  However, my usual technician, who also happens to be a personal friend, was going to do the fitting for me.  About an hour after dropping the car off with him, I get a call from him letting me he was dubious about fitting them.  Holes would need to be drilled and in his opinion would look crap when done.  He was happy to go a head, but gave me the option not to have it done and wait for original equipment.  They're going to be returned to the seller. 

Out of interests sake John @Parts-King are you aware of an ETA of when Toyota ones will become available please?

Cheers, Trev.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Auris Geezer said:

Always been a fan of mudflaps, so was a tad disappointed there are no OEM ones available at the moment.  I bought some off eBay at a similar price to Toyota's and they looked ok.  However, my usual technician, who also happens to be a personal friend, was going to do the fitting for me.  About an hour after dropping the car off with him, I get a call from him letting me he was dubious about fitting them.  Holes would need to be drilled and in his opinion would look crap when done.  He was happy to go a head, but gave me the option not to have it done and wait for original equipment.  They're going to be returned to the seller. 

Out of interests sake John @Parts-King are you aware of an ETA of when Toyota ones will become available please?

Cheers, Trev.

Had some today from Cardiff Toyota, see my other post.

• Like 1

I wouldn’t mind getting some mudflaps fitted, on the Toyota parts site it’s showing them for £20 per set plus fitting, but I’m not sure if they are available yet..?

Toyota mag site says that both front and rear are available oem

• Like 1

Have you got a link please Paul?

When I picked up my Yaris on Feb 1st the dealer said they couldn't get the mudflaps from Toyota and found the ones they could get from another supplier were not up to standard. So I said I would be happy for them to take the ones off my trade in. Problem solved 😌. Which they did. Happy days 👏

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Bernard Foy said:

When I picked up my Yaris on Feb 1st the dealer said they couldn't get the mudflaps from Toyota and found the ones they could get from another supplier were not up to standard. So I said I would be happy for them to take the ones off my trade in. Problem solved 😌. Which they did. Happy days 👏

That's exactly what I am doing...

• Like 1

This is the quandary I have if I got a new one - I'd want to take the mud flaps, rubber mats, spare wheel, and my 15" rims and knowing my dealer they'd be difficult about shifting over so many things...

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Cyker said:

This is the quandary I have if I got a new one - I'd want to take the mud flaps, rubber mats, spare wheel, and my 15" rims and knowing my dealer they'd be difficult about shifting over so many things...

It's your money, your choice Cyker and tell them you'll find a dealer that will 😉😡

• Like 1

So the lack of mudflaps is not only in Ireland but GB also!!

How much is 4 mudflaps supplied and fitted at a Toyota dealer ?

15 hours ago, Auris Geezer said:

Cheers, Trev.

I have about 20 sets on order, they are coming in over the next week or so, send me your contact details on PM Trev and I will put some away for you 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links