Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhaustion has set in

Louie

I would like to thank all the members of this forum that have contributed to my posts asking for advice relating to the numerous questions I have raised regarding my Corolla's behaviour.   Alas I have now been granted a decree nisi so as to speak and am parting company with my  recalcitrant child.  I have no problem with modern tech providing it works and have now come to the end of my tether. I have felt like a beta tester in the short period I have owned  this Corolla and I am  just so tired of virtually daily hissy fits this vehicle throws at me🙁. I will not be sad to see it go. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

7 hours ago, Louie said:

I would like to thank all the members of this forum that have contributed to my posts asking for advice relating to the numerous questions I have raised regarding my Corolla's behaviour.   Alas I have now been granted a decree nisi so as to speak and am parting company with my  recalcitrant child.  I have no problem with modern tech providing it works and have now come to the end of my tether. I have felt like a beta tester in the short period I have owned  this Corolla and I am  just so tired of virtually daily hissy fits this vehicle throws at me🙁. I will not be sad to see it go. 

I am on the VWROC forum and MK8 Golf (and most VAG car group cars)owners feel the same way so whatever you do don't buy a Mk8 Golf otherwise you will end up in a worse position.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Sorry for you and happy you got rid of the lemon. 
I personally had similar experience with another Toyota car, which I returned for refund on the very same day of collection just after 100 miles drive. 
Sometimes it’s simply a luck even when buying a brand new cars or devices. 
Another reason why I learned to keep my stuff for ever or until becomes beyond repair. Recently all my things with batteries started to misbehave and I am now refreshing my garage, started from the car with new hybrid Battery installed, some devices change and looking into my phone Battery replacement and a new power tools. 
Always describing myself as the most difficult things to change are shoes, cars and girlfriends. , you just never know what and how you will feel with the next pair of anything. 😉🫢

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links