Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Buzzing from glovebox

JayCee88

I am really sensitive to buzzing noises in car interiors and lately noticed buzzing noise which I have isolated to the glovebox. 

Pushing the glovebox inwards whilst closed seems to stop the buzzing. The buzzing strangely enough starts during first few minutes of the journey. This will last around 20 minutes before stopping on its own. Sometimes might last longer. Suspect the cold interior has something to do with it  

I have applied some lubricant to the joints and felt tape around the edges but this does not seem to help. Hoping that someone has some advice. My car is 2022 Corolla TS.

In a previous car I had to use sticky pads to stop a catch rattling. Used on the edge they made the closure tighter against the catch to stop the rattling. 

they were normal double sided sticky pads, but I only took the tape off one side to stick them. Amazon was a good source, normal felt tape wasn’t thick enough to stop the rattles I had. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links