Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Danger ahead

Primus1

Yikes! 

• Like 1

You could make this a hazard spotting competition! :laugh: 

I nearly missed the 1st one, but just caught a glimpse of the little runner and half-expected another to follow.

The other 2 I totally clocked though :laugh:  "Give way lines? What are those?" :wacko:

You did well to avoid them all!!!

• Like 1

This one was unnerving, I don’t think he was paying attention, he did back off a bit though

• Sad 1

Yeah that's something I see frequently on some offramps, e.g. the one that goes from M25 northbound to M1 east; It's quite a sharp turn, and lots of people don't know how to take it at the right speed.

Some people don't slow down enough and end up slamming on the brakes when they realize how tight the turn is or, if it's raining, understeering through the plastic post barrier (Pop pop pop!) before regaining control. Other people brake more than expected and back the person behind them into the person behind them etc. and create a stoppage which is something you never want to happen on a motorway...! More than once I've seen cars get caught out by that and only avoided a collision by diving into the hard shoulder in full ABS!

People that know the turn well tend to lift and slow down well in advance depending on how it's looking up ahead, and build up a large enough gap so no matter what happens in front they won't have to brake hard, and can keep it flowing.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links