Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ring Battery Monitoring For Yaris Cross

marlinleg

Hello to everyone  I've just purchased a Ring 12volt  battery monitoring with 2 spare out let's . I inserted the male end into the12v female outlet everything great all 3 lights on Battery great until I tried to remove it rock solid wouldn't come out it was so tight I was concerned i would damage something on the car I did get it out. Right I'll try it in boot the same thing really hard to get it out. I'll return to screwfix tomorrow it's only 2days old. Has anyone who's reading this had same experience with 12volt socket thank you 2 photos one red circled the male end that won't come 

IMG_4462.thumb.jpeg.83b7cfcca6e5cbfb433aed57d318ce0a.jpeg
IMG_4463.thumb.jpeg.b43da0f6e99f7982de234b0dca29d3d4.jpeg

Not with this, but I had a similar problem with the 12v tyre pump that came with my Mazda.  Do you have any problems with any other 12v plug, if not then take it back

• Thanks 1

Thank you 👏👏 I'll check tomorrow 

Gren I got a refund from screwfix  I did as you advised my 12volt  tyre inflator pops in and out no trouble at all  thank you again 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links