Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Free National Trust family pass valid until 14 June.

Mojo1010

https://www.inyourarea.co.uk/promotion/national-trust

We're giving away 50,000 National Trust family day passes up until midnight on 15th May OR when all passes have been claimed. Pass valid until Friday 14 June 2024 inclusive, excluding bank holidays and bank holiday weekends (4-6 and 25-27 May inclusive).

They are all the same barcode, so just claim one voucher unless you have a big family. If you are naughty u might use it more than once 🙃

Screenshot_2024-05-01-08-55-30-518_com.whatsapp.thumb.jpg.ed2e0fcaf2c0cec815cf09dc9dba4390.jpg

Hmm, the exclusions list is fairly comprehensive.

I hate the national trust. (personal opinion :))

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Mjolinor said:

Hmm, the exclusions list is fairly comprehensive.

I hate the national trust. (personal opinion :))

We were in the NT for years, eventually getting the lower subscription on account of age.  But over time this subscription increased significantly, reaching something like £80/ year.

Then the NT aimed their sights on attracting younger members, and an under 25 married couple with kids got a family subscription for about £25.    I contacted NT Head Office and pointed out that an under 25 couple with kids would pose a greater risk of wear on their properties than a pair of elderly pensioners, and challenged them to reduce the elderly rate.  Reply was blunt and unsympathetic, so we ditched the NT.   When we did visit after this, it was only for the gardens (houses? Been there, seen it all), and we saved  quite a lot of cash this way.  And it also got rid of their postal begging bowl!

• Haha 2

We use Belton Park but £9/m for free parking is a bit OTT.  Will have words with the OH and discuss options.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links