Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dash and Door speakers

steven2468

Hi

My son has just purchased a 2013 aygo and we want to upgrade the dash and door Speakers, from my research i believe we need x2 10cm's for the dash and x2 16.5cm's for the doors if anyone could confirm that for me that would be appreciated and also this may sound dumb but im not a sound expert hence why im here :), but do we need to be careful on the combined wattage of all 4 Speakers we buy or will that not affect the standard stereo?

Any help with this will be much appreciated and thankyou in advance.

Go with 2 way components, tweeter in the dash and 6.5" in the doors

do you have a budget ??

• Like 1

thanks for the tip, much appreciated and its around like £100 - £200 max

You'll probably want to get rid of that headunit as well.  The sound quality of the original headunit is just as bad as the Speakers.

Yep😉 headunit £'s is separte to the Speakers, the stereo is gonna be a treat from me😁👍

the best bang for the £££ are Focal Auditors ASE 165 or ASE 165s, run them off a small backpack amp like a pioneer GM-D1004 (you can add this later)

https://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/speakers/focal-auditor-ase-165-6-5-165mm-2-way-car-door-component-speakers-240w

https://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/amplifiers/four-channel-amplifiers/pioneer-gm-d1004-4-channel-car-amp-with-tvc-concept-and-input-sensor-400w-gm-d1004

The best money you can spend is adding some silentcoat 2mm sound deadening sheets to the doors

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links