Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information


  • Join Toyota Owners Club

    Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

     

     

Yaris cross hybrid


Paul Beard
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi I have a Yaris cross hybrid 24 plate. I was wondering can you change the voice on the navigation system (city pack) version . I can’t find anything in the settings any help would be appreciated 

IMG_1456.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Topic moved to the Yaris Cross forum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Paul Beard said:

Hi I have a Yaris cross hybrid 24 plate. I was wondering can you change the voice on the navigation system (city pack) version . I can’t find anything in the settings any help would be appreciated 

IMG_1456.jpeg

I don't know the answer to your question, but when you say city pack version...   Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the city pack came with the smaller 8" screem - the one with two knobs, one of which is volume. The picture you've posted is the larger 9" screen which suggests you don't have the city pack ( apologies if I'm wrong ).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RonYarisX said:

I don't know the answer to your question, but when you say city pack version...   Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the city pack came with the smaller 8" screem - the one with two knobs, one of which is volume. The picture you've posted is the larger 9" screen which suggests you don't have the city pack ( apologies if I'm wrong ).

to get this screen my wife had to upgrade to the Tech Pack in her cross.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Yesterday I ordered a Yaris Cross Design with (safety pack option). My original research was via the Motablity website, where the safety pack is listed as an option.

Looked at the latest specs and options on the Toyota website again today and the safety pack seems to be in relation to the previous model. The Toyota website as yet, has not been fully updated and this is what it states: 

New model (2024) due to be released. The pricing shown is for the new model and all orders placed will be for the new model. Images and specs displayed are for the previous model (2023). If you would like more information on these changes, please contact your local dealer.

When I ordered it yesterday the dealer asked me to show him the spec and I initially showed him the motability option with the SP option and then the full spec from the Toyota website (with the old info). He seemed as though he was surprised at this option but placed the order nonetheless.

Got confirmation of the order placement today but I'm still wary that the order will ultimately bounce back and delay the delivery. I find it really strange that Toyota have not updated their UK website yet. In essence, its unclear what the spec is and there wasn't a Design model at the showroom to check the standard specs against those listed.

Sorry about the lengthy post but can anyone clarify if the safety pack is an option for the 2024 model?

 

 

 

Edited by Robtoaygo
Grammar.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


19 hours ago, Robtoaygo said:

Yesterday I ordered a Yaris Cross Design with (safety pack option). My original research was via the Motablity website, where the safety pack is listed as an option.

Looked at the latest specs and options on the Toyota website again today and the safety pack seems to be in relation to the previous model. The Toyota website as yet, has not been fully updated and this is what it states: 

New model (2024) due to be released. The pricing shown is for the new model and all orders placed will be for the new model. Images and specs displayed are for the previous model (2023). If you would like more information on these changes, please contact your local dealer.

When I ordered it yesterday the dealer asked me to show him the spec and I initially showed him the motability option with the SP option and then the full spec from the Toyota website (with the old info). He seemed as though he was surprised at this option but placed the order nonetheless.

Got confirmation of the order placement today but I'm still wary that the order will ultimately bounce back and delay the delivery. I find it really strange that Toyota have not updated their UK website yet. In essence, its unclear what the spec is and there wasn't a Design model at the showroom to check the standard specs against those listed.

Sorry about the lengthy post but can anyone clarify if the safety pack is an option for the 2024 model?

 

 

 

don't be surprised I had the same sort of issue when I ordered my yaris but slightly different. I went on the site and was looking at the brochure but then looking on the website they did not match as to what you got. After talking to the dealer and toyota they informed me the brochure is not the correct model any more and they had not updated the brochure so to go off the website details. I don't think Toyota are very good at keeping the two in check.

I cant confirm for sure but going on my history I would rely on the website more then the brochure as looking at the cross brochure you can choose add on packs but looking at the website there are no packs to choose any more. Then Looking at the brochure date its dated Dec 2022 so its an old brochure for the old models and old packs. By packs I mean things like before like my wifes you could choose the Tech Pack but on the website that is now not an option but is still shown in the out of date brochure.

Not sure this has helped but it was my experience you could contact Toyota direct via email they seem fairly good at replying.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

that is the 9" smart connect, (OP) sat nav is all via your phone so the voices will be app-dependent eg. google, waze, tom-tom, etc

 

the city pack replaces the 9" smart connect with the 8" touch2 (gen 3) with a factory built in nav as per the original spec

 

ycaudio.thumb.jpg.a1401785840153c6a479456bfe88b488.jpg

https://mag.toyota.co.uk/2024-toyota-yaris-cross-whats-changed/

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share






×
×
  • Create New...




Forums


News


Membership