Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information


  • Join Toyota Owners Club

    Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

     

     

Service book and manual


Steve I
 Share

Recommended Posts

We picked up our car last week the manual and the service book were still in plastic but were in box no black wallet have they stopped doing them i just like to keep everthing neat and the box will soon get ripped thanks 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, I picked mine up last month and service book and manual in a box.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When I saw the box that mine came with, I asked if I could have the leather wallet back that I had passed to the dealer with my partex car. No problem and I will be hanging on to it from now on!

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for replies wish I had asked for my old wallet did not realise till got home not to worry 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, CPN said:

When I saw the box that mine came with, I asked if I could have the leather wallet back that I had passed to the dealer with my partex car. No problem and I will be hanging on to it from now on!

We did same...actually the dealer suggested it.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites


If you "REALLY" want one, go online and type "Toyota Black Manual Wallet" there's loads on eBay, new and used.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everything racing to the bottom line.  Got a second hand card from FortAutos 10 years ago, large plastic folder for all the paper work - still have it.

From Toyota a card folder,  now on my third.  I did get a doll and a strange bamboo box affair- landfill.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's how it felt with the Toyota Recovery - Started off with a bunch of admittedly not very useful special offers, then those went away and it was just recovery and the card, then the card became just a cutout piece of paper, then the card went away completely and it went electronic, and all that while the price kept going up!

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Cyker said:

That's how it felt with the Toyota Recovery - Started off with a bunch of admittedly not very useful special offers, then those went away and it was just recovery and the card, then the card became just a cutout piece of paper, then the card went away completely and it went electronic, and all that while the price kept going up!

 

We are in a world of "less is more".... apparently and they get "more" whilst we get "less" for paying "more,"🥺

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, 152bobby said:

We are in a world of "less is more".... apparently and they get "more" whilst we get "less" for paying "more,"🥺

Saving the planet 🙄

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share






×
×
  • Create New...




Forums


News


Membership