Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anoyng beep noise when driving

King637

This light turns on and then it starts to beep for a bit and the the beeping gets much more loud it does it for like 1 min then it stops and after driving for a bit it does it again.

Some days no beeping some days is hell on earth.

If I stop and open and shut the driver door it stops for a bit then starts again after 5 min or so im thinking it might be a door sensor .

The picture shows the 2 red dots taht are illuminated when it does taht it always beeps.

20240518_135455.jpg

20240518_135452.jpg

Those lights are supposed to come on for around 30s as a check for rear seat occupancy. Do you have anything heavy on the rear seats or on the passenger seat, as it could fool the system into thinking those seats are occupied? Any seat belt warning lights on the main dash display?

• Like 1

A hoodie somethimes I will remove it and see what's up but it did this when ther was nothing there.

Try fastening the rear seat belts 

It's the seat sensor detecting weight on the seat with the seatbelt not being used. I first noticed this when i put some shopping on the passenger seat and like you the beeping started after i set off. So, as already suggested, if you place any weight on a seat, you have to buckle the seatbelt to avoid beeping.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links