Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Allocating keys

Paul 85

On cars that I have owned prior to my MY24 Corolla TS Excel, I have been able to allocate keys to myself and my wife. Is this possible with the Corolla and, in addition can there also be two associated profiles so that the system recognised who is driving and what, if any are their preferences?

I think it is possible. Procedure outlined in navigation manual from p.50 onwards. 

Manual available in 'My Toyota' customer portal if you need to get it

Hi Frank, it should be possible to allocate keys. This method was described for the Corolla.Hope It works and helps.

Driver Profiles,go to the infotainment system's home screen and navigate to Settings or User Profiles.Create a profile for each driver and save personal settings like seat position, mirrors, climate control, and multimedia preferences.Linking Keys,during the profile setup, assign the key fob to the profile. This allows the car to recognise who is driving based on the key fob used.Toyota MyT App,use the MyT app to manage profiles and vehicle settings remotely.This setup should  ensure your Corolla recognises the driver and adjusts settings automatically.:smile:

Thanks for your responses . I must have missed it in the manual. I'll set it up as described.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links