Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Yaris turn signal relay flasher

yairs06

Hi everyone,

I have a Toyota Yaris 1.3 T-Spirit RHD and I'm experiencing an issue with my left turn signal—it turns off too early. I've already replaced the stalk, but the problem continues. I'm having trouble locating the flasher relay (see image below).

Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

https://ibb.co/n67rKSH

Do the hazards work correctly ? New stalk, is that OEM or cheap Chinese one ?

I doubt it's a relay issue, the relay is up under the dash on the driver's side, not if you can get at it by popping the speedo out

48 minutes ago, flash22 said:

Do the hazards work correctly ? New stalk, is that OEM or cheap Chinese one ?

I doubt it's a relay issue, the relay is up under the dash on the driver's side, not if you can get at it by popping the speedo out

Yes, the hazards work. The stalk is a full set from the same 2006 Yaris, bought second-hand. It worked fine for around 2 months, but then started having the same issues as the last one. The left signal goes off on a slight left turn, so while I'm turning, it turns off and has to be held down. Could it be the steering wheel?

I had a similar issue a couple of weeks ago with my 2010 Mk2. Indicating right would engage the signal for one flash only. The stalk had to be pushed up while engaged to continue the turn signal flashing. Left hand signal and hazards worked fine. I put it down to lack of use (the car had been parked up for 2 weeks). It works fine now after using the car more frequently.

Your issue may be related to the following:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links