Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

'04 Rolla Side-skirts

jasemeister

ok, I've been cruising down the main streets in Athens admiring the new Rollas since they hit the streets in July. Then, I notice that most of them have some cool side-skirts.

Off to the Toyota website and indeed a couple of pics show some cool side-skirts resulting in drool stains on my keyboard.

So, has anyone installed these yet? Any comments?

Keep on Corolling :thumbsup:

I tried to order them from my dealer for our 53 reg[Oct.2003] Corolla and they could not order it for me as it was made for the 04 Corollas.How stoopid is that? I'll just buy a pair some way and have them fitted by a bodyshop.The dimensions of the 03 Corolla should be the same as the 04 ones for the sideskirt fitting.

How stoopid is that?

Very stupid I must say...indeed the side dimensions of the '04 and '02 Rollas should be identical.

It would really suck if they didn't fit. Perhaps though the '04 Rolla has certain slots/connectors for the skirts that the '02 doesn't.

I have to agree on that... I've also asked for the door sills (from face-lifted model) but they couldn't do it for the pre-facelifted model.... strange.....

Got my corolla T3 D4D model yesterday. I have to admit it does look sporty. Just missing a spoiler. Looks much better when compared to my parents t3 from the year 2002. Amazing what 2 years can make.

Does anyone know where I can get custom spoilers for the corolla? don't mind fitting myself if they come painted too.

I have asked my dealer to price up some side skirts for my 04 TSport, will let you know what they say, its a 5 door aswell so not sure if I can get em on or not

What is wrong with 03 side skirts?

There were never any sideskirts available for 5-door pre facelift rollas in the UK.The pre facelift 3-door rollas did not have a full length sideskirt,so the new one looks better IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
Duck, if you're after a roof spoiler, try these

http://www.autocosmeticsuk.com/toyota.html#corolla

I rang them and they are indeed doing roof spoilers for £75 + £80 for paint (supply only) or £250 painted and fitted.

I enquired after picking up our '04 plate 1.6 T3 yesterday

Andy R

Looking kiddy... I like this spoiler for the E12 most:

http://www.boostertuning.de/bilder/Corolla2002/cor02.gif

Because of that my Corolla got it too. :D

http://home2.vr-web.de/~big-e/rolla_show4

Regards, Eric

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links