Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Www.mr2-turbo.tk

veilside_mr2

Hav a look at my new website guys n girls and tell me what ya think.

It`s been updated with new pics and a full stage by stage Modificiation history...took me !Removed! ages so please look :D

cheers

www.mr2-turbo.tk

Well done on the site mate and as for the car... well what can i say?

Im not a big fan of the veilside kit but the changes you have made

make it so much better.

Congrats on a job well done mate and looking forward to the up-dates. :thumbsup:

Same as... temporarily unavailable. Pay for more bandwidth before your next mod!!! ;) :D

sorry about this ppl, it seems geocities has decided to be crap, it has been fine for the past year...oh well.

I`m in the process of movin the site elsewhere now, so bear with me and i`ll let you know when its done.

sorry.

I don't like the veilside kit either, but I do like what you've done to the bumper. Looks good.

thanks mate :D urs aint bad either ;) lol

The wheels, the colour and the body mods set the car off nicely. Very nice bit of kit! :thumbsup:

Alex

PS. How wide are the front and rear rims? Theyre sexy!

what bhp is it running at, how much have you increased it by from standard.... and with that have you any plans for bigger break conversions?

I hav no idea what bhp its runnin mate, i`ll know once I get the new turbo on.

I havnt got ne plans for bigger brakes mate, i dont race about as i have to many points, i`ll only race on drag strips and u dont really need big brakes for them lol. I know the rev1 brakes r ******* but they stop me eventually so its ok.

I hav no idea what bhp its runnin mate, i`ll know once I get the new turbo on.

I havnt got ne plans for bigger brakes mate, i dont race about as i have to many points, i`ll only race on drag strips and u dont really need big brakes for them lol. I know the rev1 brakes r ******* but they stop me eventually so its ok.

cheers, just wondered if you was gonna 'up the look' behind the wheels but now think of it all the attention is drawn to the wheels lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links