Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Why Do People Keep Saying Bling Bling?

BLOODUK

This word winds me up SO much maybe its because i hate hip hop and r&b music? this was the first time ive heard bling bling i dont understand why people have to use words created from the slums of america. I mean fine call a large chevy in the states with chrome wheels but stop calling JAP cars bling bling , i really dont understand why people use that word ive seen it mentioned alot of times in max power... and i thought everyone hates max power here?

Some even go as far as to say Pimp My ride , do you drive jap cars as a pimp then? so why say it <_<

Get used to it mate..........

It is becoming a firm fixture in society to use slang phrases like that one. And if a day goes by when you don't hear the phrase count yourself lucky.

Overkill is a good way of describing how it is now used and everyone potentially owns a lil' bit of bling albeit a watch, jewellery, chrome wheels etc...........

As for pimps............There is a whole American society dedicated to them (Snoop Dogg, prime example) but Jap versions hav'nt quite taken off yet and neither have English Pimps.........unless you count the sleazy low-life on the street corners peddling their Ho's :lol:

But when you have 20" chrome spinners and chrome wing mirrors an dat how can it not be blinging??? :P :lol::lol:

Only messin dont kill me :fear:

Well i wont say it .... im not a chav shouting bling bling and i dont want to go around insulting jap cars if i wanted to be an american pick up driver id head to america :eek:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

i have duely been told off by Blood! :D

and i think i deserved it! :lol::lol: :P

ooohhh my life :rolleyes:

whats worse, is when people use the term 'bling' when its not appropriate..

such as alloy wheels - the only time an alloy wheel should be reffered to as 'bling', is if it is very large chrome wheel, in a rap video style...

a got meself some bling bling baby (look at me phat 5inch thick gold necklaces) <_< and look at me chav sovereign ring which is the size of ya head, blingin babe <_<

Talking of chav rings saw my mate yesterday and he has this proper minging ring that a massive bulls head...I mean come on why on earth would you want that on your finger...needless to say i took the absolute rippage out of him and labelled him a chav :P :lol:

good theyre horrible!! definately not blinging, far from it, more like minging!! and anyone that tells me 20" chrome spinners are blinging il tell em to fudge off coz theyre minging, saw some massive spinners on a scooby the other day and was horrible :rolleyes: <_<

:ph34r:

When Snoop did the album

"Doggy style", and the one before it, his car was infact a Lexus SC400... thats a soarer to you and me, I'd imagine it was fairly "bling" too... so Jap can do bling.

Unfortunately, most bling jap cars are fwd civics with large rear mounted GT spoilers, and lock reducingly large chrome wheels....... :ffs:

whoops, im a fan of saying bling bling.....:eek:

To take the ubik out of naff trying to look bling cars! :lol:

Althought i did see a golf yesterday with maaaaooossssive wheels and they were really shiny, and i said bling bling :fear:

If someone mentioned that a car looks blinging.. i would just assume he/she means the car is just 'flashy'...

big deal if people use it.. its the same with most of the crap that the yanks do.. it all comes over the pond eventually.. and with regards to Jap cars not blinging.. they love their Lexus or 'Lexi' (allan Partridge stylie)... and trust me.. they are BLING... as said by Karma..

lol this makes me laf, bling is used by myself to rip my mates when they do anything remotely chav like cuz we all hate the saying ,

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links